[Paid Contract] UE5 ArchViz & Real-Time Cinematic – Hillside Modern Residence (San Francisco, SketchUp Model Ready)

Project: Photorealistic ArchViz & Cinematic Real-Time Animation (Residential) Location: Remote Software: Unreal Engine 5 (Lumen/Nanite)

Compensation: $3,000 – $5,000 USD (Fixed-fee, milestone-based)

Assets Ready: Clean 3D SketchUp model + stamped architectural plan set + site topography survey.

Overview: We are seeking an independent Unreal Engine 5 environment / ArchViz artist (or boutique duo) to produce high-end marketing assets for a contemporary hillside residence in San Francisco (summit of Bernal Heights), designed by Zack | de Vito Architecture.

Because the full architectural drawings, site boundaries, and clean SketchUp 3D model are already built, this project does NOT require modeling the structure from scratch. Your core focus is natural hillside terrain integration, organic Northern California vegetation/lighting, and rendering social-ready video cuts.

Key Deliverables:

1. Site & Terrain Context: Import SketchUp model into UE5; setup steep hillside terrain, retaining structures, realistic hillside trees/foliage, and Bay view sightline orientation.

2. 6–10 Photorealistic Hero Stills (4K):

- Street approach (structure emerging from slope + garage)

- Rear park-edge exterior (direct open space boundary)

- Interior pavilion & view deck framing the Bay panorama

3. 30–45s Cinematic Motion Sequence (Delivered in two cuts):

- 16:9 Widescreen (4K) for web microsite / presentations

- 9:16 Vertical Cut (1080x1920) formatted for mobile/social ads

4. Full commercial rights / IP assignment upon final milestone.

Milestones:

- Milestone 1 (30%): Model ingestion, terrain mesh setup, camera angle & lighting block-out.

  • Milestone 2 (40%): Textured preview, foliage/landscape scattering, draft motion sequence.

- Milestone 3 (30%): Final high-res 4K stills, final 16:9 & 9:16 video renders, asset delivery.

Turnaround: Targeting delivery within 2–3 weeks from kickoff.

To Apply: Please reply with:

1. A direct link to your portfolio/reel (focusing on realistic terrain, foliage, or real-time residential spaces).

2. Confirmation of your primary toolset/UE5 workflow.

3. Your proposed flat fee and estimated turnaround timeline.

Hey! I came across your Unreal Engine 5 ArchViz project for the Bernal Heights residence and I am genuinely very interested in bringing that hillside terrain and lighting to life for you. My workflow is fully optimized in UE5 using Lumen and Nanite for high end cinematic quality. Are you aiming for a moody overcast lighting style or bright California sun for the final hero shots?

DISCORD: bimplee

MY PAST WORK: ArtStation - Building a Natural Environment in Unreal Engine

Hi,

I’d love to work on this project. I’m a 3D/Unreal Engine artist with 4+ years of experience working with Unreal Engine, focusing on environments, cinematics, lighting, VFX, and real-time visualization.

Your project is a strong match for my skill set. I can take the provided SketchUp model and develop it into a polished, photorealistic UE5 environment — including the hillside terrain, vegetation, materials, lighting, camera composition, and cinematic presentation.

My primary toolset is Unreal Engine 5, using Nanite and Lumen for real-time rendering. I use Blender for asset preparation and modeling, and Quixel Megascans / Fab for materials and environmental assets. For the terrain, I primarily work with Mesh Terrain, combined with UE5 foliage tools for vegetation and environmental dressing. For cinematics, I use Sequencer, Movie Render Queue, and UE5’s lighting and post-processing tools.

For the final delivery, I can provide:
• 6–10 high-quality 4K stills
• 30–45 sec cinematic
• 16:9 and 9:16 versions
• Realistic vegetation, terrain and environmental dressing
• Lumen/Nanite-based lighting and rendering
• Final color grading and compositing

I’m comfortable handling the project from the initial model import and environment setup through final renders and cinematic delivery.

Estimated timeline: 18–21 days
Proposed fixed budget: $4,000

I’m also happy to provide progress previews during production so you can give feedback before the final renders.

Portfolio:

If you’re looking for a realistic, cinematic result rather than a basic architectural walkthrough, I’d be happy to discuss the project and get started.

Best,
Raim

Hi, I’d like to apply for the Bernal Heights hillside ArchViz project.

I’m a Principal Vegetation Artist with 12+ years in AAA games, specializing in realistic foliage, natural terrain dressing, and Houdini/SpeedTree procedural vegetation — exactly the hillside terrain/foliage focus you described. I work daily in UE5 (Lumen/Nanite) and have an Epic MegaGrant for procedural biome and photogrammetry work.

I am also an formal architect with a master degree. ı think this can also help to work together. If you could mail me archemrah@gmail.com I would love to share more details.

Regards,

Emrah

Subject: UE5 ArchViz Application — Hillside Modern Residence | USD 4,800 Fixed

Hi Evita,

I’d like to apply for the Bernal Heights Hillside Modern Residence UE5 ArchViz project.

I’m an architect and Unreal Engine architectural visualizer with extensive experience developing real-time architectural environments, lighting, materials, spatial composition, and cinematic presentation for international projects. In my recent work, I led Unreal Engine architectural environments for a U.S.-based immersive technology company, including projects associated with Zaha Hadid Architects, Amazon, Emirates Airlines, Aldar, PepsiCo, and Dassault Aviation.

My architectural background is especially relevant for this project because I can approach the supplied SketchUp model not only as a 3D artist, but also as an architect — understanding the relationship between the building, hillside topography, retaining conditions, view corridors, landscape, and overall design intent.

For the scope described, my proposal is:

Fixed fee: USD 4,800
Estimated schedule: 18–21 calendar days
Milestone structure: 30% / 40% / 30%

Included Scope

  • Import, preparation, and optimization of the supplied SketchUp model for Unreal Engine 5
  • Site and topography integration based on the provided survey/reference material
  • Hillside terrain development and environmental dressing
  • Retaining/site elements represented in the supplied architectural information
  • Northern California-style foliage and landscape integration
  • Architectural material setup and refinement
  • Lighting and atmosphere development in UE5
  • Camera composition and visual direction
  • Up to 8 final 4K hero stills
  • One 30–45 second cinematic master
  • Final cinematic delivery in:
    • 16:9 4K
    • 9:16 1080 × 1920
  • Final color and post-process refinement
  • Delivery of the agreed final project files and outputs

Milestones

Milestone 1 — USD 1,440 / 30%
Model preparation, site/terrain integration, preliminary lighting direction, and 3–4 camera options.

Milestone 2 — USD 1,920 / 40%
Developed materials, landscape/foliage, environmental refinement, near-final lighting, still previews, and draft cinematic sequence.

Milestone 3 — USD 1,440 / 30%
Final 8 approved 4K stills, final 30–45 second cinematic in 16:9 and 9:16, final polish, and agreed project/source delivery.

Revision Limits

The fee includes:

  • 1 consolidated revision round after Milestone 1
  • 1 consolidated revision round after Milestone 2
  • 1 minor final correction round before Milestone 3 delivery

Additional revision rounds, major design changes, or changes introduced after an approved milestone can be quoted separately.

Scope Boundaries

The proposal assumes the supplied SketchUp model, architectural drawings, and topographic information are sufficiently complete for visualization.

The fixed fee does not include:

  • redesign of the architecture
  • reconstruction of the architectural model from scratch
  • major custom modeling not shown in the supplied documents
  • extensive custom furniture/product modeling
  • full landscape redesign
  • engineering or survey correction
  • additional cinematic sequences beyond the agreed 30–45 second master
  • more than 8 final hero stills
  • additional output formats beyond those listed above
  • major post-production/VFX beyond the agreed visual direction

Any significant scope expansion can be reviewed and quoted separately before proceeding.

IP / Licensing

Upon final payment, I’m comfortable assigning the agreed commercial usage rights for the original work created specifically for this project.

Third-party assets, marketplace content, Megascans/Fab assets, plugins, textures, or other licensed resources remain subject to their original license terms and cannot be transferred or relicensed beyond what those licenses permit.

Before kickoff, I’d be happy to review the SketchUp model, topographic survey, architectural drawings, visual references, and expected final source-file delivery so we can confirm the scope and workflow.

Portfolio: https://camilo-munoz-site.webflow.io/

Best regards,
Camilo Muñoz
Architect | Unreal Engine Architectural Visualizer
Bogotá, Colombia
munozcamilo@gmail.com

Hi Evita,

I would like to apply for the Bernal Heights UE5 ArchViz / real-time cinematic project.

I am an architect and 3D visualization specialist based in Buenos Aires, with 13+ years of experience across architectural design, interior/exterior visualization, 3D modeling, rendering, technical documentation and project coordination. This project is a strong match for my background because it combines architectural understanding, SketchUp model preparation, site/topography reading, exterior atmosphere, camera composition and high-end visual storytelling.

For this scope, I can support:

  • Importing, cleaning and preparing the supplied SketchUp model for a real-time visualization workflow
  • Site/topography integration and hillside context setup
  • Exterior and interior material refinement
  • Northern California-style vegetation, terrain dressing and lighting direction
  • Camera composition for 4K hero stills
  • A 30-45 second cinematic sequence with 16:9 and 9:16 deliverables
  • Final color/post-process refinement and delivery of agreed final assets

My primary toolset includes SketchUp, 3ds Max, Revit, AutoCAD, V-Ray, Lumion, D5 Render, Twinmotion / Unreal-style real-time workflows, Photoshop and Adobe tools. For this project I would structure the work around a real-time UE5/Twinmotion-compatible pipeline, with careful review of the supplied SketchUp model, topographic survey, drawings and references before locking the production plan.

Portfolio:

LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/arquitecto-martin-urtasun/

Proposed fixed fee: USD 4,200
Estimated turnaround: 18-21 calendar days from kickoff and receipt of all source materials.

Suggested milestone structure:

Milestone 1 - 30%: model ingestion/preparation, site and terrain block-out, first lighting direction and camera options.
Milestone 2 - 40%: material refinement, hillside/foliage dressing, still previews and draft cinematic sequence.
Milestone 3 - 30%: final 4K hero stills, final 16:9 and 9:16 cinematic outputs, final polish and agreed asset delivery.

The fee assumes the supplied SketchUp model, drawings and topographic data are complete enough for visualization and that the work does not require architectural redesign, major reconstruction from scratch or extensive custom asset creation beyond the agreed scope. I am comfortable reviewing the files first to confirm the final scope and workflow.

Best regards,
Martin Urtasun
Architect / 3D Visualization Specialist
Buenos Aires, Argentina
murtasun@gmail.com
Phone / WhatsApp: +54 9 11 5379-1404

Hi, I’d be interested in working on this and can help with the UE5 environment, terrain, foliage, lighting, and cinematic visuals. You can also reach me on Discord: [ayodex775_20383]

Hi Evita,

I’d love to apply for the Bernal Heights Hillside Residence project.

I’m a Senior Unreal Engine / Realtime Artist with an architectural design background, specializing in high-end architectural visualization, lighting, environments, and cinematic presentation in UE5.

What makes this project especially relevant to my experience is that it requires more than simply transferring an architectural model into Unreal. The strongest result will come from treating the residence, hillside, vegetation, views, lighting, and camera work as one visual composition.

My strongest contribution would be combining the technical UE5 environment build with architectural composition, lighting, and cinematic direction, so the final result feels like a finished architectural campaign rather than only a technically accurate real-time scene.

For this project, I can handle:

• SketchUp / architectural asset preparation and optimization
• terrain and hillside environment integration
• foliage and environmental dressing
• materials and look development
• Lumen / Nanite lighting
• camera composition and art direction
• 4K hero stills
• cinematic production in Sequencer
• Movie Render Queue output
• final grading and delivery in 16:9 and 9:16 formats

My main production workflow is Unreal Engine 5, supported by 3ds Max, Photoshop, and Substance tools where required.

I also have an architectural background, which allows me to work directly with drawings, spatial relationships, sightlines, site context, and design intent rather than treating the supplied model simply as geometry.

Portfolio:
[YOUR WEBSITE]

Proposed fixed fee: USD 4,500

Estimated schedule: 18–21 calendar days from receiving the complete SketchUp model, architectural drawings, topographic information, and references.

Before kickoff, I’d be happy to review the supplied files and confirm the terrain workflow, environmental scope, and final delivery structure.

Best,
Anna Kukharets

Hi Evita,

I’m Furkan, an architect and founder of Caryatid Design. I’d like to apply for the Bernal Heights residence project. My work combines architectural design, 3D visualization, and interactive presentations in Unreal Engine, including VR experiences and 360° tours.

The hillside setting is what interests me most. I would approach the residence, terrain, vegetation, Bay views, lighting, and camera positions as one architectural composition, while keeping the supplied design and drawings at the center of the work.

Portfolio: Ada Residence | Caryatid Design
More work: https://www.caryatid.design/en

Proposed workflow: I would review the SketchUp model, drawings, survey, and visual references first. Then I would prepare the model for UE5, build the terrain and landscape context, and develop the materials, lighting, and camera views. I would share previews at each milestone before delivering the agreed 4K stills and 16:9 and 9:16 cinematic cuts. My main tools are Unreal Engine, SketchUp, 3ds Max, Revit, and Photoshop.

Proposed fixed fee: USD 4,000
Estimated turnaround: 18–21 calendar days after receiving the complete source files.

I’d be happy to review the materials before kickoff and confirm the final scope, milestones, and source-file delivery.

Best,
Furkan Yalçın

Hi,

I’m interested in working with you on this residence. I run Zenith Visualizations, focusing on exterior and interior architectural visuals for houses and buildings. The hillside setting and Bay views stood out to me—there’s a lot of potential for beautiful shots that show how the home sits within its surroundings.

You can see my work here: Zenith Visualizations.

My workflow combines SketchUp, 3ds Max, and Unreal Engine 5, with Photoshop for still-image post-production. With your model and drawings already prepared, I’d focus on integrating the terrain, developing materials and vegetation, and getting the lighting and camera compositions right.

My proposed fee is USD 4,000 total, fixed for the outlined deliverables, with revisions included at no additional charge. I’m comfortable with your 30% / 40% / 30% milestone structure.

I’m available to start immediately and would target your 2–3 week timeline, subject to reviewing the supplied assets at kickoff. That would cover the hero stills and cinematic sequence in both widescreen and vertical formats.

I’d love to take a look at the model and any visual references you have in mind.

Best,
Vitor
Zenith Visualizations

Hi,

Interested in the Bernal Heights residence.

A few thoughts on this specific site:

  • Bernal Hill is mostly open grassland with scattered cypress/eucalyptus, so I’d keep the planting sparse and wind-shaped rather than forested. That’s what will make it read as the real hill.
  • Lighting: late afternoon golden hour for the hero set, plus one marine-layer/fog variant for the Bay view. Fog is what sells “San Francisco.”
  • I’d shoot the 9:16 as its own camera pass rather than cropping the 16:9. The vertical format suits the structure emerging from the slope.

Workflow: UE5 (Lumen/Nanite), SketchUp via Datasmith, Blender for asset prep, Megascans/Fab plus custom foliage, Sequencer and Movie Render Queue for the cuts.

Fee: $4,000 fixed, on your 30/40/30 milestones. This includes 2 revision rounds, 8 4K stills, both video cuts, and the UE project files at handoff.
Timeline: 18 days. Milestone 1 (lighting + camera block-out) within 5 days of receiving the files.

Optional: since the scene is built in real time anyway, I can also deliver a lightweight interactive walkthrough (web or desktop) from the same environment for the microsite, quoted separately.

Happy to jump on a quick call. Could you also confirm whether you’re the owner, the developer, or with the architect’s office?

Abhigyan Singh - https://www.abhigyaann.me

and here is a demo project https://www.instagram.com/p/DdWOEkoNRrp/

Hi,

I’m a Senior 3D & Unreal Engine Artist with an architectural background. I’ve worked on large-scale residential projects in Unreal Engine, covering the workflow from imported architectural geometry through materials, terrain, foliage, lighting, optimization, cameras and final still/cinematic output.

Portfolio:

LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/olegtarchitects/

My primary workflow is Unreal Engine 5.6, 3ds Max, Datasmith, Nanite, Lumen / Path Tracing, PCG and Foliage, Sequencer and Movie Render Queue. I can take the provided architectural model into UE, prepare and optimize it where needed, build the surrounding terrain and vegetation, and handle the project through final 4K stills and cinematic sequences.

I’m available to start shortly and the 2–3 week turnaround works for me. Happy to discuss the project scope and fee privately.

All the best,
Oleg Titov