We are working on creating highly realistic VR and AR based environments and content for the scientific industry & community with an international team of highly-skilled content developers with AAA experience. We’re quite rapidly growing and constantly trying to improve the quality of our content.
Join our team of over 250 employees in Germany, China, India and the US, and help us bring innovative technologies to our clients around the world!
We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
We have cultivated a vibrant company culture and place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone.
Contract type: Freelance/Remote or onsite in Germany (Freiburg/Berlin) or India (Bangalore)
Compensation: Paid / Daily rate
Period: 6-12 months (open for prolonging, permanent)
This is waiting for you:
- Implement application logic and software modules in a self-organizing, interdisciplinary team
- Write clean, well-tested, performant code
- Write and maintain technical design and software system documentation
- Analyze and optimize systems as required
- Identify opportunities for improving our general or application workflows, and implement these changes
- Create and improve new VR and AR interaction systems
- Grasp the complexity of project planning and implementation, including scope of work, time estimation and resource allocation
- Inspire and motivate your team to generate new ideas and solutions
What you should bring with you:
- Proficiency in Unreal Engine 4 development using C++
- A minimum of 3 years of game programming experience
- Experience working on multiplayer games (ideally on an MMO) is a huge plus
- Ability to design gameplay systems and communicate these nuances to a team
- Competence in writing solid, reliable and efficient code
- Self-starting and self-reliant personality
- AR or VR experience as a developer or user
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or a similar discipline (i.e. Physics, Math, EE, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English; German skills are a plus
APPLY HERE for our UE programmer positions (all levels are welcome):
And please check out and share our job site for other interesting UE positions (C++/Engine Programming, Technical Director, etc.)
We’re looking forward to receiving your application!