We are working on creating highly realistic VR and AR based environments and content for the scientific industry & community with an international team of highly-skilled content developers with AAA experience. We’re quite rapidly growing and constantly trying to improve the quality of our content.
Join our team of over 230 employees in Germany, China, India and the US, and help us bring innovative technologies to our clients around the world!
We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
We have cultivated a vibrant company culture and place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone.
Contract type: Freelance/Remote or onsite in Germany (Freiburg/Berlin) or India (Bangalore)
Compensation: Paid / Daily rate
Period: 6-12 months (open for prolonging/permanent)
This is waiting for you:
- Create VR/AR experiences for our customers, by using Blueprint visual scripting in the Unreal Engine to create the overall flow and user experience
- Collaborate with designers, artists, and production members to devise optimal engineering solutions for customer requirements
- Identify opportunities to improve our general or technical workflows, and implement these changes
- Ensure experience systems are performant
- Mentor and coach Junior UE Developers
- Support on project estimates and task breakdowns
What you should bring with you:
- Experience as e.g. Game Dev Engineer or Unreal Developer
- Highly motivated attitude with hands-on mentality and the desire to be part of an energetic and growing company
- Experience with multiplayer gameplay systems, network replication and VR and/or AR technologies
- Strong problem-solving and analytic skills
- Experience with performance analysis and code optimization
- Good English communication and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in C++ is a plus
APPLY HERE for our UE blueprints positions:
And please check out and share our job site for other interesting UE positions (C++/Engine Programming, Technical Director, etc.)
We’re looking forward to receiving your application!