The developers of Maelstrom are looking a Multiplayer Gameplay Systems & Generalist UE4 Programmer to help develop a brand new multiplayer, cross platform game. Project is funded for a 12 month development cycle with full publisher funding & support.
Multiplayer Gameplay Systems & Generalist Programmer
Paid, Full Time - Short term contract (3-6 mo.)
Availability - now
- Expert at programming multiplayer, network efficient, gameplay systems in an Unreal Engine game
- Experience with Unreal’s movement networking
- Strong knowledge of C++, blueprint systems & experience to know which to use for ideal effectiveness
- Expert architecting & programming data-driven gameplay systems (data assets) & tools to be usable by designers
- Motivated, driven self-starter, requires little supervision (job is remote)
- Experience w/ multi-platform development (PC, Consoles)
- At least one shipped game title
- Strong communication skills across disciplines
- High quality bar for work
- Can effectively code review peer engineers
A multiplayer racing brawlfest set in a cyberpunk city, where combat racing rules the streets. Speed, turbo jumps & ballistics!
- Multiplayer focused vehicular racing & combat game (Rocket League/Mario Kart/Twisted Metal)
- 3rd person camera
- Cross Platform
- PC, PS4/5, XB1
Gunpowder Games is a remote-work friendly game studio w/ successful titles created in UE4 & released on Steam for PC. GPG is a ~10 person game studio with veteran game industry experience working at studios such as Relic Entertainment, Sony Online Entertainment, High Moon & Blizzard.
please email resume / code samples