- Location: Montreal, close to Atwater Market
- Level: Intermediate
- Position: Full time, permanent with benefits; depending on the candidate there is potential to work part-time (and some remote)
- Start Date: Immediate
- Compensation: In accordance with candidate experience
We are seeking an experienced Unreal developer familiar in particular with skeletal meshes, animation, VR, and UI.
The candidate will be part of a small team working on a medical virtual reality application.
- 3+ years of C++ development experience
- A portfolio or other demonstrable code
- Procedural animation
- Ability to integrate 3rd party libraries into UE4
- Experience with Version Control (Git)
Write a brief summary of your background and submit your resume to [EMAIL=“firstname.lastname@example.org”]email@example.com.
Please also submit a sample of your previous work or projects and your Github/Bitbucket ID.
Alternatively, you may message me through the forum.