**Project: **Path of Titans
**Company: **Alderon Games Pty Ltd
Type of work: Remote
Payment Options include:
- Per Task
- Per Milestone
- Per Month
- Part time work / full time work contract work
Requirements for all technical roles:**
- Experience at programming in C++ / Blueprints
- Experience in developing for one or more platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Consoles)
- Been on at least one video game project that has successfully shipped.
- Experience with Gameplay systems / networking / multiplayer games.
Tasks: Help implement and expand on complex core systems such as Combat, Character Movement, Networking, Prediction, Bug Fixes.
Tasks: Help with User Interface (C++ / UMG), bug fixes, performance improvements, key rebinding, controller support, crash fixes.
Platform Developer: iOS / macOS
- Unreal Engine 4 / C++ / Objective C / Blueprints Experience
- Owns a Mac + iPhone and or iPad
- At least one shipped game on the iOS app store.
- Understanding of how C++ and Objective C interact to call low level API calls and callbacks to unreal engine.
Tasks: Help improve and fix bugs specific to iOS / macOS versions of the game.
Platform Developer: Android
- Unreal Engine 4 / C++ / Java / Blueprints Experience
- Owns a Android Phone / Tablet
- At least one shipped game on a Android App store such as google play
- Understanding of how C++ and Java communicate and interact with low level API calls and callbacks to unreal engine.
Tasks: Help improve and fix bugs specific to Android version of the game.
Platform Developer: Consoles
- At least one shipped game on either PS4 / Xbox One / Switch.
- Experience in programming / C++ / passing certification.
- Have access to dev kit hardware or meet the security requirements required to have it locally or develop on it remotely.
Feel free to contact us about our non-programming roles and ask for more information:
**- QA Tester / QA Lead
- Community Manager**
All roles require signing work contract agreements and non disclosure agreements.
Discord: Deathlyrage#7410 or PM me on UE4 forums.
(When messaging me, please provide context and all the information up front, i get thousands of messages a day from different developers and players for our game)