Hello, I am the developer of Into The Flames
I am looking to replace my current fire hose spline system with a new, and improved one. I am unable to get in contact with the original creator of it, and it needs to be remade.
Purpose of Spline : To emulate fire hose without actually using physics to save on performance. My game is currently in pre alpha, and I am taking steps to polish the game mechanics.
How it works : Player walks up to area, can grab the hose (spline), and it connects to a point on player, he/she walks away with it, and can connect it to new locations
What I am looking for :
- Multiplayer Replicated
- Each End point of the spline can be easily snap-able to new points, with the spline correcting itself
- Player is able to pick up the spline as he walks back over it
- connections need to look professional, and clean
- Able to scale spline width in real time. To simulate fire hose filling with water, as well as to multiple sizes of hoses.
- As player walks away from spline, it drops new sections of the spline.
Price : $150. Will be paid after satisfactory work is presented.
Below is a video of my current hose system.
All inquires please email me at FullyInvolvedGameStudios@gmail.com