[PAID CONTRACT] Level Designer for game prototype

In April we will be looking to add an experienced level designer to do the final touches and embellishments on a single level for a vertical slice of a game we are intending to pitch to waiting publishers.

Team: WRKS Games (https://www.wrks-games.com/)
Payment: £1000 in total
Time: 40 hours to be executed in the month of April
Payment date: Upon satisfactory execution, payment will be made on May 9th by bank transfer

Job Description: There is a level in place already and all game development for the level will be completed by the time you get the level. It is an unreal engine 5 project (compiled from the main branch source). You will receive assets and are free to use Megascans as you like. The work is fully remote and can be done from anywhere.

The work will encompass improving the existing level design to a professional standard and lighting and environment design.

Requirements: You must have a commercial project in your portfolio where you have done level design at a high commercial standard on a shipped product OR have a portfolio of your own projects that is so impressive we have no choice but to want you.

We will be looking for these skills as a must-have:

1. Strong technical art skills and shader and lighting skills
  2. Strong level design and environment visualization skills
  3. Good use of marketplace and Megascans in your portfolio work that you have adapted well

You do NOT need to be a 3d modeler or have any assets of your own - we will provide what you need.

To apply: Please email careers@wrks-group.com with examples of work and links to playable levels or videos of levels you have designed we can see. Applications without portfolios or examples of work will not be considered for this.

best regards

Kosala
Founder and CEO
WRKS Games

This job has now been filled. Many thanks!

Hello there,

I understand the role has now been fulfilled. However, if yourselves require any more level designers going forward i’d be very much interested. My portfolio link is below.

Thanks,

1 Like