Job Description :
We are looking for an Unreal Engine programmer with strong overall technical knowledge to join the FAULT development team. As a Gameplay programmer, your responsibilities will be to implement and improve many aspects of gameplay, main one being the implementation of new characters.
**Responsibilities : **
- Implementation of Heroes : Abilities, Movement, Animations, VFX, SFX etc…
- Involvement in the design of new gameplay features, giving technical feedback to game designers.
- Improving upon or reworking already implemented features following our coding standards and the UE4 API.
- Writing data-driven systems designed to be as open to game design tweaking as possible.
- Strong knowledge of the UE4 API.
- Strong knowledge of the Gameplay Ability System (UE4).
- Strong knowledge of UE4 networking.
- Strong knowledge of 3D Maths.
- Strong C++ and game programming pattern knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to adhere to our coding standard and modify/improve pre-existing code.
- Willingness to take feedback and improve/tweak your work if needed.
- Ability to write clear, safe, maintainable, portable and well documented code across multiple platforms.
- Strong portfolio showcasing your previous work.
- Shipped at least one UE4 game on PC.
- Shipped at least one UE4 game on multiple platforms.
- Experience with the UE4 replication graph.
- Experience with asynchronous UE4 code (Async loading, Async collision tracing …).