My studio is currently producing a video game project that will be created in Unreal Engine 4 and we are looking to to hire two to three programmers to assist with finishing the demo. This project has the potential to provide you with comfortable employment for years to come (ongoing work and royalties), so someone that is passionate and can deliver quality work while maintaining professional communication will find a bright future with us.
DISCLAIMER - Please note this project will contain explicit adult content, so applicants must be comfortable with this kind of content.
Our game will have three separate modules that need to be brought to life:
1.) Side-scrolling space combat
2.) Online trading card game
3.) RPG-style menu and dialogue systems
Employees will be working under the supervision of the project manager and senior coder. If you are comfortable working to create more than one module, you are welcome to specify this in your application.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Full working knowledge of UE4 blueprints and experience coding in C++
- Portfolio projects that demonstrate you have already delivered finished products
- English speaker, preferably fluent
- Several positive references available
- Availability to meet deadlines and consistently communicate/demonstrate progress
- An instinct for design, both artistic and practical
Please send your resume and portfolio pieces to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates will be required to interview with the project manager via Skype/Discord.
Salary is negotiable based on experience and the strength of your portfolio. NDA signature is required upon hiring.
- Expected start date is March 31st, 2018.
- Expected release date is Q4 2018.
- Target platform is PC.
- Free-to-play pricing model upon final release
- Modeling, animation and sound finished entirely in-house
- Work from home, no need to relocate
If you have any additional questions you are welcome to include them in your e-mail or post below.