- Concept Art
- Character modeling and texturing (sculpting, retopology, UV unwrapping, PBR)
- Hard surface modeling and texturing
- Can match both realistic and stylized art direction.
- Autodesk 3D Studio Max
- Adobe Photoshop
- Substance Painter
These are just my preference software packages to use. I’m open to learn any software or workflow necessary to complete my work in the most professional way possible.
- Located in Hungary
- Doing mostly remote work (work from home)
- Paid/contract work only, strictly no royalty/unpaid jobs
- For pricing, just contact me. I charge by the hour or a fixed rate with milestones. Im not (that) greedy and flexible.
What I will need from You:
- What kind of game are you working on?
- Model budgets (polycount, texture size/type etc.)
- Modular outfits?
- How close will players view the asset? (FPS, TPS, isometric, close-up on face, etc)
- Do you have any asset/concept art to provide, or a visual reference sheet (photos or screenshots from comparable games)?
- Project timeframe - when do you need your asset finished?
If you don’t have answers to some of those questions, don’t worry. We can figure it out together. Feel free to contact me. I’m happy to help!