JOB TITLE: Studio FOW, the company behind the smash Kickstarter success SUBVERSE, is looking to hire several experienced 3D animators to join our team on a full-time basis.
DISCLAIMER - Please note Subverse contains explicit adult content. Applicants must be comfortable with taking part in this kind of production.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Full working knowledge of UE4 sequencer.
- Portfolio projects that demonstrate competency in 3D animation.
- Extensive experience animating rigged character models in Maya, Blender, 3ds Max or a similar suite.
- English speaker, preferably native or at least fluent.
- Several positive references available.
- Availability to meet deadlines and consistently communicate/demonstrate progress through Ryver / Skype meetings and e-mail correspondence.
- An instinct for design, both artistic and practical.
Tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
- Work under the direct supervisor of the studio director.
- Animating fully rigged characters in a variety of cutscenes.
- Set up and animate space battle scenes within a skybox based on simple storyboard concepts and instructions, including particle and sound effects.
- Finish all requested shots by the required delivery dates.
Please send your resume and portfolio (both mandatory) to email@example.com
Candidates will be required to interview with the project manager via Skype/Discord. Salary is negotiable based on experience and the strength of your portfolio. NDA signature is required upon hire.
- Start date is AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Priority will be given to candidates with open availability.
- Target platform is PC. - Modeling, animation and sound finished entirely in-house.
- Work from home, no need to relocate. If you have any additional questions you are welcome to include them in your e-mail or post them below.
Studio FOW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.