[PAID] Concept artist / Illustrator

I emailed you a question regarding your work. I might as well ask on here since some people might be curious and bumps can only help.

Do you do environmental art as well. I only see nice character artwork.

Yes, I do environments too, but I specialize in character/creature designs. Thanks for the interest!

Just here to give credit where it’s due, I’ve purchased 20 pieces of concept art from Vito and he has consistently drawn very high quality images from my descriptions alone (some of my requests quite vague) yet a very small amount of revisions were needed. The 3D artists have been able to use his designs with no complaints and produced almost picture perfect models.
With very good pricing, speed and work ethics I would definitely hire Vito again for any future projects.

available for more work!

available for more work!

Do you only do horror/ fantasy? I would like you work for a sci-fi theme. Maybe alien creatures?

Some great work but wondering what you charge for character development pieces?

Vito has done a couple of pieces of art for me and is a pleasure to work with. He does a quick turnaround and is always happy to make whatever amendments are required. I couldn’t recommend him more highly.

available for more work!

available again! contact me at v.rafiie@gmail.com

available for work again!