**This listing is now invalid please visit the new listing here
Very affordable and fast UE C++ / Blueprint programmer here.
I’ve an experience of one and half years of Unreal engine game programming on both UE3 and UE4 and I also know how to collaborate with the team remotely using perforce version control.
My main work is a full new expansion Mod Heroes of the west on Red orchestra 2 from the developer Tripwire Interactive situated at Georgia Roswell USA
I am the Team Leader for the mod and we** released it on 24th March 2016 on Steam**](http://store.steampowered.com/app/440090) with latest update on June 6th 2016
** Heroes of the west**
New Demo Video 2016
Older demo reel
- I am Very familiar with multiplayer networking and gameplay mechanics programming either in c++ or Blueprint scripting
- I can also integrate Third party libraries/DLL , Develop UE4 plugins and Customize engine code where feasible
- Being experienced in Digital Electronics and circuit design using Microncontrollers (AVR) , Raspberry pi etc I can also design medium complexity hardware.
- In the end I can mix and match together all of the three UE4,Android and MCU/sensors for virtual automation and control etc.
- Radar Demo (CoD BF style minimap/Radar)
- I am also well versed with Android Programming and can link it with UE4, Play store Page
- Development of Panoramic imaging plugin to capture and export sphere mapped cube maps as jpegs using Free Image Open source Image manipulation Library
- Development of 2D sound plugin pannable per ear channel
**Earlier works **
Tower Defense for android on UE4
In case you wish to verify my work and skills you can freely reach out and Contact Tripwire Interactive or visit their forums
if you wish to employ me please PM me or mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or skype id: Kommander_Shepard