[INDENT]PAID Contract Position - Immediately seeking intermediate to senior level gameplay programmer
Please send your resume, portfolio and cover letter to [EMAIL=“Jobs@Janimation.com”]Jobs@Janimation.com
The Janimation VR team, is looking for an experienced programmer with a passion for virtual reality and creating one of a kind immersive experiences.
• Candidates need to be able to help optimize game levels for the smoothest possible VR playback.
• Work with an interdisciplinary agile team of artists and designers to optimize gameplay features.
• Figure out how to use existing technology to improve upon/achieve new and unique game features.
• Work with the content team to meet project requirements within performance and memory budget.
• Immediate Availability
• Experience with UE4 and VR, specifically with the VIVE/VIVE tracker
• Working knowledge of coding for game packaging
• Ability to work independently and efficiently under deadlines
• Proficiency in C++
• Strong communication and teamwork skills
• Must be able to work on location ( Dallas, Tx)
• Experience working on VR game or experience preferred
• Familiarity with Maya/Softimage to UE4 pipeline
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Engineering
• Familiarity with Arduino
• A casual, friendly work environment
• Work with a small, unique team that creates more than just video games
• Exceptionally good coffee [/INDENT]