The Mail.Ru Group holds a leading position in the online entertainment market in Eastern Europe. Our studio Allods Team is the team that created the first Russian MMORPG of the world level - Allods Online, in which millions of people play.The second large-scale project of the studio is Skyforge. In Russia, the game quickly won recognition from both players and industry professionals.
We invite C ++ developers to the client-side part of the mobile game project.
- optimization and development of existing logic;
- support the existing implementation on mobile platforms;
- UnrealEngine profiling and its modification to the needs of the project;
- implementation of highly efficient systems and algorithms.
Required technical skills:
- experience of commercial development in C ++ - from 3 years;
- confident skills in working with algorithms and data structures;
- experience with UnrealEngine;
- willingness to dive deeply into the game theme.
- experience in developing graphics applications;
- enthusiasm for mobile games.
Russian language is obligatory
We work comfortably: spacious open space areas, sound-absorbing panels, dozens of intercoms, additional monitors, powerful hardware and macbooks, if necessary;
Deliciously fed: in the office there is a restaurant with breakfasts and lunches, and on each floor there are 2 kitchens, where there are always fruit and berries, tea, coffee, cola and, of course, cookies;
Pleasantly relax: a large lounge area, massage chairs, a bar with freshly squeezed juices, swings, corners with blankets and pillows, where you can relax, game consoles, a cinema;
Take care of health: from the first days of work we give an excellent VHI program, including dentistry and even massage;
We do sports: a free fitness gym in the office (with all training equipment and, of course, showers), tennis tables and even a football field;
We easily reach: we are in five minutes of walking from m. “Airport”. For those who prefer to get to work by car, we have a 5-storey underground parking. And yes, there are places on it;
Professionally develop: our office regularly hosts seminars, trainings, events for developers - Moscow.pm, CocoaHeadsMoscow, UX-environment, etc. Of course, we send employees to external professional events.
We will be glad to receive your response and, with mutual interest, we will offer conditions and projects that you will not want to refuse.
**Please send your resume to **email@example.com