The Arrival HMI-UX Platform team are looking for a Junior programmer to support the creation and ongoing development of a UE based HMI Research facility. The facility is to be the primary means of objectively assessing Human Factors, for both driving and non-driving tasks, as well as physical Ergonomics and novel HMI system proof of concepts. The facility will serve both VR, video wall, and mixed-reality use cases.
- Writing clean, commented and robust code, both individually and as a team.
- Leading HMI specific UE feature/system development.
- Integration and optimisation of virtual reality systems for real time simulation.
- Integration of third party applications, including non UE based systems.
- Implementing novel HMI systems/features for assessment within the simulator.
- 1+ years experience in game dev industry or similar.
- Strong knowledge of C++11/14/17, STL, algorithms and OOP
- Knowledge of primitive data structures
- Prior experience of real time virtual reality applications.
- Experience with multi-threaded systems
- Good knowledge of 3D Maths
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN, Perforce)
- Experience with games rendering & skills in graphics optimization
- Experience in development of AAA projects
- Knowledge of online sub-systems and replication in UE4
- Experience in developing client-server applications
Amazing to know:
- Experience with driver in the loop simulator development.