EDIT: POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
Looking for a 3D character animator. Compatible with UE 4.16 and up.
Animations must be Scaled and Rigged for the Unreal Epic Skeleton.
Must include Root Motion and In-Place Animations.
Different Sockets on the Back or Side for the Pickaxe, Bugnet, and Woodaxe. All 3 equipment Items can be displayed at the same time on the player.
Each animation must be imported as its own .FBX file.
Types of Animations Wanted:
- Pickaxe_Unequipped_Idle (On Back)
- Pickaxe_Equip (Pull off Back)
- Pickaxe_Swing_High (Towards Wall)
- Pickaxe_Swing_Low (Towards Ground)
- Pickaxe_Unequip (Put Away on Back)
- Bugnet_Unequipped_Idle (On Back)
- Bugnet_Equip (Pull off Back)
- Bugnet_Swing_High (In Air)
- Bugnet_Swing_Low (Towards Ground)
- Bugnet_Unequip (Put Away on Back)
- Woodaxe_Unequipped_Idle (On Side)
- Woodaxe_Equip (Pull off Side)
- Woodaxe_Swing (Towards Tree)
- Woodaxe_Unequip (Put Away on Side)
- Pickup_Start (Reach Down)
- Pickup_Loop (Fiddling)
- Pickup_End (Pick Up)
- Pickup_Crouched_Start (Reach Down)
- Pickup_Crouched_Loop (Fiddling)
- Pickup_Crouched_End (Pick Up)
Example of Pickaxe and Bugnet Animations:
Example of Woodaxe Animation:
Example of Pickup Animation:
Animations should mix with other animations using Slot Nodes and Blend Points.
(EG. Default walk animation while Idle Pickaxe).
General guidelines for the animations:
- Each animation must be imported from its own .FBX file for each animation.
- Animations must be clean, consistent, and function visually as intended for their purpose.
- All assets must be scaled to the Epic skeleton and appear relatively scaled as intended when imported into a new project.
- Character animations must be rigged to the Epic skeleton.
- Epic skeleton IK joints must stay in the skeleton hierarchy.
- Do not weight any part of a character to the IK joints.
- Do not reposition the joint orientations.
- Skeleton must not be scaled.