[paid after] Seeking Programmer to translate leaked Mortal Kombat 2 Arcade Source to UE5 for HD Remake

My game development Studio, Eyeballistic is seeking a programmer to help us translate Assembly language into UE5 so that we can do HD Sprite replacements.

I have contacts at WB and with Ed Boon at NRS Studio. The leaked Mortal Kombat 2 Arcade files were released on purpose (according to my contacts) to get a game studio to pitch an HD remake like my studio has done twice before. We’re looking to make a demo pitch with 1 level and with 2 characters. We’ll want to replace the parallax 2D backgrounds with a full 3D environment made in Unreal Engine 5. We’ll also want to replace music, sound effects and existing sprites with HD sprites. This will require a legit programmer with an interest in emulating or translating Assembly code into C++.

We’ve already design the background stage and nearly all the art for Baraka. Once you’re added to the team we’ll work on the other character we wish to do the sprite replacement with.

If the project goes into full effect you’ll be paid for the demo (if WB signs a contract with us) and to make the actual game for Xbox, Sony and Nintendo consoles as well as PC.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, please contact Joe Tresca at
jtresca -at- eyeballistic (dot) com

Best,

JT