[PAID]2D/3D Art and Animation Assets for Your Entire Project!

image_33791.jpg

Motion Logic Studios is a Game Art Development Studio based in Los Angeles, dedicated to providing the full range of art services for Indie Games, Mobile Games, AAA Games and Cinematics. See our full , reel and testimonials at MotionLogicStudios.com or contact me at [EMAIL=“@motionlogicstudios.com”]@motionlogicstudios.com for a quote.

What We Do

• Illustrations and Concept Art
  • Modeling (Characters, Environments and Props)
  • Rigging and Animation
  • FX

The Assets

We can deliver your assets in any format necessary, whether that be FBX, LXO, OBJ, MAYA or MAX. We are also very familiar with Unreal and Unity game engines. Some of our Unreal projects include Project Hades, Homefront and Aliens: Colonial Marines.

About Us

Motion Logic Studios delivers top quality art at the lowest possible price to clients as small as two-person teams, all the way up to AAA Game companies. We are here for your smallest tasks, such as adjusting or fixing current assets, as well as fulfilling the entire art needs of your project. We are experienced in mobile game production, AAA Game production, Cinematics and have extensive knowledge of all 3D art software as well as the Unreal Game engine. Our process involves delivering your assets to you for approval in stages that you define. You may only want the Final finished Asset, or you may want to review the assets at various stages along the production path.

Still not convinced? TEST US!

We are so sure that you will love our quality and prices, that we are willing to do an Art Test where we create an asset for your project at no cost to you. This Art Test provides an accurate example of the Low Cost, High Quality and Fast delivery that we provide.

For more information or to request a quote, please contact me at [EMAIL=“info”]@motionlogicstudios.com

We look forward to the opportunity of working with you and your team. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments and visit MotionLogicStudios.com to see our full , reel and testimonials.

We just completed work on a new game!

Motion Logic Studios was responsible for Asset Creation on Disney’s Cars Daredevil Garage. You can see a gameplay video below:

While we primarily work on games, once and a while we get the opportunity to do some work on a film. You can see some of the animation we did on Sinister 2, which opened this weekend, in the Red Band Trailer (warning, it’s a little gruesome):

Rebel Galaxy, a game we did some Rigging and Animation on, is getting a PC release on Steam and GoG in October! See the release date trailer below:

The new Muppets show premiered this week, so I thought it would be fitting to highlight our work on The Great Muppets Talent Show game: we rigged characters and created over 50 animations for this Muppet adventure.

Happy New Year from Motion Logic Studios. We are currently accepting new clients. Please check out our Reel for some of our Animation work!

Here’s a closer look at some of our work on last year’s Sinister 2. Warning, this is disturbing!

Mage’s Tale is one of the more recent VR games we’ve worked on.

Fans of inXile’s other RPGs, like Wasteland 2 and Torment: Tides of Numenera, will want to check this game out!

Motion Logic Studios created all of the art for Warlord Strike, including Characters, Environments, FX, Animations, and UI. See the trailer below!

The newly released teaser trailer for Alliance: Heroes of the Spire. Motion Logic Studios modeled, rigged, and animated many of the characters for the game. We also modeled environments.

Feel free to reach out to me via email or PM to discuss your next project!