Packing errors on unpluged and erased code

Hi guys, having issue with packaging (using UE4 4.20.3) to win64 or 32 nor development or shipping version. I have following errors: [HR][/HR]
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): LogInit: Display: LogBlueprint: Error: [Compiler BP_InventoryComponent] In use pin BP Inventory Component Right no longer exists on node Get . Please refresh node or break links to remove pin. from Source: /Game/Cat_Normal_maps/Duro/Components/BP_InventoryComponent.BP_InventoryComponent
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): LogInit: Display: LogBlueprint: Error: [Compiler FirstPersonCharacter] COMPILER ERROR: failed building connection with ‘First Person Character Object Reference is not compatible with Self Object Reference.’ at Interaction from Source: /Game/Cat_Normal_maps/Duro/BPCharacter/FirstPersonCharacter.FirstPersonCharacter
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): LogInit: Display: LogBlueprint: Error: [Compiler SpawnZoneShark] In use pin Zone Ref no longer exists on node Set . Please refresh node or break links to remove pin. from Source: /Game/Cat_Normal_maps/Duro/Blueprints/SpawnZoneShark.SpawnZoneShark

1. game in PIE works ok including mentioned BP
  2. I tried to refresh all nodes and recompile
  3. I made that parts of code in BPspawnzone and BPInventory component anew
  4. I have unplugged and even deleted that part of code in BPspawnzone and BPInventory
  5. the BPspawnzone and BPInventory I have not touched for month and had no issues in previous packaging
  6. I do not know what part of self reference in FirstPerson BP it does not like
  7. erased folders Saved, Intermediate, Build
  8. copied the project (without Saved, Intermediate, Build folders) to another PC with fresh UE4 4.20.3 installation and erased the derived data cache Also Redirectors should be fixed.

Still getting the same errors.

Any suggestion please? Thank you very much.