Packing: Error Unkown

So I am getting an error during building the project.

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Running AutomationTool…
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Parsing command line: -ScriptsForProject=“C:/Users/gatli/OneDrive/Documents/Unreal Projects/Movment/SPRITTA .uproject” BuildCookRun -nocompile -nocompileeditor -installed -nop4 -project=“C:/Users/gatli/OneDrive/Documents/Unreal Projects/Movment/SPRITTA .uproject” -cook -stage -archive -archivedirectory=“C:/Users/gatli
/OneDrive/Documents/Pack Project/SPRITTA” -package -clientconfig=Shipping -ue4exe=UE4Editor-Cmd.exe -pak -prereqs -nodebuginfo -targetplatform=Win64 -build -utf8output
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Setting up ProjectParams for C:\Users\gatli\OneDrive\Documents\Unreal Projects\Movment\SPRITTA .uproject
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): While compiling C:\Users\gatli\AppData\Local\Temp\UAT\F+Program+Files+(x86)+Epic+Games+UE_4.18\Rules\UATRules1550035664.dll:
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: c:\Users\gatli\OneDrive\Documents\Unreal Projects\Movment\Intermediate\Source\SPRITTA .Target.cs(6,22) : error CS1514: { expected
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: c:\Users\gatli\OneDrive\Documents\Unreal Projects\Movment\Intermediate\Source\SPRITTA .Target.cs(6,29) : error CS1519: Invalid token ‘:’ in class, struct, or interface member declaration
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: c:\Users\gatli\OneDrive\Documents\Unreal Projects\Movment\Intermediate\Source\SPRITTA .Target.cs(7,1) : error CS1519: Invalid token ‘{’ in class, struct, or interface member declaration
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: c:\Users\gatli\OneDrive\Documents\Unreal Projects\Movment\Intermediate\Source\SPRITTA .Target.cs(8,43) : error CS1002: ; expected
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: c:\Users\gatli\OneDrive\Documents\Unreal Projects\Movment\Intermediate\Source\SPRITTA .Target.cs(8,56) : error CS1519: Invalid token ‘)’ in class, struct, or interface member declaration
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: c:\Users\gatli\OneDrive\Documents\Unreal Projects\Movment\Intermediate\Source\SPRITTA .Target.cs(10,8) : error CS1519: Invalid token ‘=’ in class, struct, or interface member declaration
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: c:\Users\gatli\OneDrive\Documents\Unreal Projects\Movment\Intermediate\Source\SPRITTA .Target.cs(10,25) : error CS1519: Invalid token ‘;’ in class, struct, or interface member declaration
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: c:\Users\gatli\OneDrive\Documents\Unreal Projects\Movment\Intermediate\Source\SPRITTA .Target.cs(12,23) : error CS1519: Invalid token ‘(’ in class, struct, or interface member declaration
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: c:\Users\gatli\OneDrive\Documents\Unreal Projects\Movment\Intermediate\Source\SPRITTA .Target.cs(19,18) : error CS1518: Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: c:\Users\gatli\OneDrive\Documents\Unreal Projects\Movment\Intermediate\Source\SPRITTA .Target.cs(26,1) : error CS1022: Type or namespace definition, or end-of-file expected
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: Unable to compile source files.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): (see C:\Users\gatli\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\F+Program+Files+(x86)+Epic+Games+UE_4.18\UAT_Log.txt for full exception trace)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error

I then located the file it was flaging and backup and then destroyed it, it had no effect on the status.

Update, I move my project over to a spare computer that had never had the files on it, installed UE4 4.18 (same as my desktop) and I got the same error.

Alright so after a day or so I figured this out. My process follows.

ix. Backup the project to a zip of some sort! (really it’s worth it)

  1. (I don’t think this this did anything) I went into all actors and made sure they did not produce any compiler errors.

  2. I found actors that had produced compiler errors, and these actors where not going to be in the finished product I just deleted them.

  3. I then looked in the .target files to see if I could spot any compiler errors. (I found none spoiler alert)

  4. I then moved the project files in this case I moved from my documents to my desktop.

  5. I made sure there where no spaces in my project name.

  6. I deleted my intermittent and saved file in project.

  7. I still got a error however this time it was about a minute in and I ran it again and it packed

Best of luck if you encountered this problem.