Packging Error. UObjects or Garbage Collecting while iterating UObject hash tables

Hello, the same error as the image occurred when packaging for Windows with UE5.
I tried to search, but I couldn’t get accurate information with my keyword.
Please give me some advice.

Image1
Image2

1. Is this a completely new Unreal Engine 5 project, or is this a project ported from Unreal Engine 4?
  2. If you create a completely new project, can you package the project?

Thank you for your interest in my problem.

1. My project was created entirely in UE5.
  2. I just created a new project and tried packaging and succeeded.

From the logs I really can’t pinpoint exactly what the issue is. A recommendation could be to create a blank new project, move all content from the content folder to the new project and try to package the project from there. It has worked for me doing that before.

After moving the contents to a new project, I tried to Package it again, but it failed due to the same problem.

I find it difficult to understand what kind of failure this log means.
Doesn’t Create UObject, GarbageCollecting mean creating actors or deleting files?

I took my hands off the mouse and keyboard while I was packing.
And During the search, I tried to delete it because it might be due to an Begin Overlap node, but it was not resolved.

What information can help you determine the cause of this problem?
I am willing to share the project file and the entire log.

There is probably some files or content that is messing things up for you. What I would do is remove folders before packaging to find the cause. Depending on how much you have done, it may be a lot of work, but will help you find the reason why you get the error.

Thank you. I’ll try that method.

After trying many things, I found out that the AI Move to node was a problem.
Even if you create a new project and only create (Begin Play - AI Move to) in the level blueprint, an error occurs during packaging.

An error occurred regardless of the connection of the Pawn, Target, and Target Actor pins.
I used UE 5.0.3 for the Third person template.

I’m sorry to keep taking your time.
If you don’t mind, may I ask for your last advice?

Hmm, I see, great job figuring out the issues and don’t worry about taking up my time. It’s voluntary and you’ve been very nice!

So all in all, the AI MoveTo node is what is causing your issues.
I tried to create a project using the third person template, and was able to successfully package the game. I added the Begin Play node and hooked it up to the AI MoveTo node. I didn’t add anything in particular to the AI MoveTo node, but I was able to successfully package.

So I really don’t know any more what is the main cause of your issue. Perhaps there is a way to repair the engine? Consider re-installing it? However, it is probably something completely different than that.

1 Like

I’m glad for your consideration.
If this is not a bug in UE 5.0.3, there is definitely something wrong with my way.
I’m going to try tracking it in various ways, including reinstalling it.
Thanks for your help. Have a good day!!