PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error

PIPELINE: Revit (2024.2) > Twinmotion (2023.2.2) > Unreal (5.3)

UNREAL EXPERIENCE: UNREAL (know the basics), Revit (20 Years), Twinmotion (5 years)

GOAL: I design houses for clients (Revit), render in (Twinmotion), and the goal is to migrate final rendered model to Unreal to create an .EXE for my client AND ultimately Pixel Stream my Unreal project. (End result will be my client being able to explore their home through their browser and not have to install anything).

Everything appears to be migrating from Twinmotion into Unreal correctly. REVIT to Twinmotion has no errors.

ISSUE:
I am getting hung up Packaging the environment in Unreal to an .EXE

I am getting this error> PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error

According to the LOG, It appears to be a Visual Studio issue with the following:

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): Microsoft platform targets must be compiled with Visual Studio 2022 17.4 (MSVC 14.34.x) or later for the installed engine. Please update Visual Studio 2022 and ensure no configuration is forcing WindowsTargetRules.Compiler to VisualStudio2019. The current compiler version was detected as: 14.29.30154
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): Took 0.81s to run dotnet.exe, ExitCode=6

HOWEVER:

MSVC installed = 14.38 (Unreal is detecting 14.29)

If Visual Studio is up to date, how do I get UNREAL to detect the proper compiler?

I have Visual Studio 2022 up to date: 17.9.195

Visual Studio Build Tools 2022 is installed.

Unreal>Edit>Editor Preferences>SourceCodeEditor is set to VisualStudio2022

PLUGINS:
Datasmith Twinmotion Content
Datasmith Importer
Datasmith Content
Datasmith CAD Importer

Older Datasmith and/or Twinmotion plugins don’t come into 5.3

SOLUTIONS:
A) I have been told in other forums that its an ICON or a PLUGIN issue, but those paths did not solve the problem.

B) That I am using the most up to date versions of each software, it may be a Datasmith issue migrating from Twinmotion to Unreal 5.3

C) This process worked in older versions, but I can no longer migrate backwards.

D) It seems to be a Visual Studio 2022 compiler problem, but with everything current and up to date on the Visual Studio side, and am lost in tracking down the miscommunication.

Could UNREAL be getting caught up with older versions of VS software? Or is there something on the UNREAL side OR Visual Studio side I am missing that needs to be installed, or settings that need to be turned on?

E) What am I missing?

Thank you for your assistance.
I appreciate you.

Sfumato