PackagingResults:Error: Error Unknown Cook Failure

I have tried to disable plugins (modo and substance), I had previously problem when building, but the problem persists. Please help.
link text

Hello johnpre,

From looking at the log, it appears that there are some invalid characters in a few of your file names.

LogPackageName:Error: DoesPackageExist: DoesPackageExist FAILED: ‘/Game/PostApoc/Textures/DoorDouble_Exterior_BaseColor (1)’ is not a standard unreal filename or a long path name. Reason: Name may not contain the following characters:

[2016.06.06-16.22.10:451][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogPackageName:Error: DoesPackageExist: DoesPackageExist FAILED: ‘/Game/PostApoc/Textures/Bark_Birch_normal (1)’ is not a standard unreal filename or a long path name. Reason: Name may not contain the following characters:

[2016.06.06-16.22.10:452][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogPackageName:Error: DoesPackageExist: DoesPackageExist FAILED: ‘/Game/PostApoc/Textures/Bark_Birch_basecolor (1)’ is not a standard unreal filename or a long path name. Reason: Name may not contain the following characters:

While it doesn’t seem like it’s giving you the character that isn’t allowed, it’s because the character is a space. Please remove the space prior to the ‘(1)’ in these filenames and this error should go away. If you have any further issues packaging after that, please upload another log with the new errors and I’ll be happy to help.

Have a nice day!