Packaging: UATHelper Failed to Code Sign, Automation Tool Unable to Run

Hello! I tried posting this to the AnswerHub but it’s still waiting to be approved by a moderator. Please let me know if this shouldn’t be posted here.

I’m designing an educational app for kidney disease patients as part of my Capstone project that is due very soon. I’m fairly new to using UE and would really appreciate any help with this issue. My provisional profile and certificate are both valid, for distribution, and are connected with my Apple Developer account. I have the build configuration set to ‘shipping’ and ‘for distribution’ is checked. When I select ‘package to iOS,’ it loads for a while but I eventually get an error with UATHelper failing to Code Sign. I’ve also been having to open the certificates and provisions within XCode first to get UE to mark the provision as valid. Currently have 4.25.4 and have attached an image of the output log. I’m not sure if this is an issue with my certificates/profiles or with the UATHelper or Automation Tool itself. Thanks in advance!

Just to add- packaging to Android results in the same error. I’ve tried creating and exporting a blank project, but still receive the same codesign failure/ automation tool failing. My UE4 also doesn’t detect any devices plugged into my laptop which is odd. I’ve tried adding an unlisted device but no luck so far! I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling UE.

Still unresolved thus far!

If anyone can help, I still need assistance! Supposed to be launching this project formally today but unable to package it still.