Packaging project with plugins

hi, I downloaded a plugin and now I need to package my project but I can t.I know that this is because of the plugin,I can compile it without the plugin.

I get this errors

BuildCommand.Execute: ERROR: BUILD FAILED
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Program.Main: ERROR: AutomationTool terminated with exception:
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Program.Main: ERROR: Exception in AutomationTool: You are attempting to compile on a machine that does not have a supported compiler!
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Stacktrace: at AutomationTool.UE4Build.Build(BuildAgenda Agenda, Nullable1 InDeleteBuildProducts, Boolean InUpdateVer MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): sionFiles, Boolean InForceNoXGE, Boolean InForceNonUnity, Boolean InForceUnity, Dictionary2 PlatformEnvVars)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): at Project.Build(BuildCommand Command, ProjectParams Params, Int32 WorkingCL)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): at BuildCookRun.DoBuildCookRun(ProjectParams Params)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): at BuildCommand.Execute()
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): at AutomationTool.Automation.Execute(List1 CommandsToExecute, CaselessDictionary1 Commands)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): at AutomationTool.Automation.Process(String] CommandLine)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): at AutomationTool.Program.MainProc(Object Param)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): at AutomationTool.InternalUtils.RunSingleInstance(MainProc Main, Object Param)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): at AutomationTool.Program.Main()
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Program.Main: ERROR: You are attempting to compile on a machine that does not have a supported compiler!
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ProcessManager.KillAll: Trying to kill 0 spawned processes.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Program.Main: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Domain_ProcessExit
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ProcessManager.KillAll: Trying to kill 0 spawned processes.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): copying UAT log files…
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): RunUAT.bat ERROR: AutomationTool was unable to run successfully.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): BUILD FAILED

And I use blueprints only.

Hm, check this AnswerHUB Question:

https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/115976/programmain-error-you-are-attempting-to-compile-on.html

Maybe the answer helps you.

Thanks I will take a look.

I was reading somewhere that packaging with plugins is not supported in blueprint projects.