Packaging-Process freezes after about 1k Packages

Hello there,
so I have worked on just a small game over the last weeks and got it packaged smoothly with the first couple of Levels.
They were basically build out of Cubes with a “Tron-Material” on them. So nothing too fancy and not too many Polygons.

Yesterday however, I created a new Map, using the Paragon Assets, in Particular the “Ruins” and the “Agora_Deco_Portal_B” Asset. For the Landscape I decided to use the “Landscape Auto Material” by VEA Games -
in detail meaning the TerrainMaterial, as well as Trees, Grass and the RiverTool that come with this pack.

I have already noticed that the Grass seems to have a way too high shader complexity but I didn´t think that it is the issue for my Packaging Problem.

Now the problem is that, even tho the game runs smoothly, it has to compile about 7k Shaders - with a couple of “Missing cached shader maps” - and it seems to “freeze” or “stop” cooking packages right before the end.

I have been trying to fix this the entire day but I just can´t seem to get it cooking all of the packages.

Also the Shaders are not compiling when that happens, they are just “freezing” as well.