Packaging issues for 64bit

Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\E+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.26\Log.txt for full exception trace)
PackagingResults: Error: Editor target not found!
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error
LogSlate: Window ‘Output Log’ being destroyed
LogSlate: Window ‘Output Log’ being destroyed

Does anyone know how to fix this? I’ve looked everywhere for a solution but nothing fixes it, Just causing more problems. If you find a fix can you post a video of it or describe it to me really well. Please I just need help.

and this is what happens when I try to create a visual project for it. Running E:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_4.26/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe -projectfiles -project=“E:/Unreal Projects/ProjectCos/ProjectCos.uproject” -game -rocket -progress
Discovering modules, targets and source code for project…
ERROR: Expecting to find a type to be declared in a target rules named ‘KnightsOfCosicTarget’. This type must derive from the ‘TargetRules’ type defined by Unreal Build Tool

I have also renamed my project to ProjectCos. It was originally Test, but there was a bug that if you named your project test and try to build it, it wouldn’t work.