Packaging Issue

I need help to solve this issue

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): LogInit: Display: LogGameFeatures: Error: Asset manager settings do not include a rule for assets of type GameFeatureData, which is required for game feature plugins to function
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): LogInit: Display: LoadErrors: Error: Asset Manager settings do not include an entry for assets of type GameFeatureData, which is required for game feature plugins to function. Add entry to PrimaryAssetTypesToScan?

Thank you for help!

If you still haven’t fixed this try going into project settings.
Type in “Asset manager” into the search in settings.
Go to Primary Asset Types to Scan
add new element (the + button)
named the new entry “GameFeatureData” (probably can be different) and chose the class “GameFeatureData”
Switched option to “always cook” (haven’t tested other options)

Project on my system now builds with zero errors

3 Likes

I came a cross this issue yesterday. For me I simply deactivated Game Features and Modular Game Play plugins. Basically, the reverse of this tutorial The build/packaging was successful after that. Not sure what I’ll do in case I actually need those plugins though

1 Like

If I disable, I get errors

This fix error

Greetings @Alkbabic

I see that you were experiencing this issue as well. Were you able to get the problem resolved with the information on this thread? If not, I’d be happy to look into the problem. Thanks!