Packaging game failed

im having some issues packaging my game, im fairly new to the packaging/deployment of games.
heres the errors please help, and thank you.

[link text][1]

67817-packaging+code.txt (3.9 KB)

Kaosrio,

In order to better assist you, I’m going to need the full output log of the error. Are you working in 4.7? Can you replicate this issue in the newest version of the engine?

Looking forward to hearing back from you, thanks!

Hey Kaosrio,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.

Thank you!

Thank you, and sorry for the delayed response.
Anyway here’s the full output log.
[[link text][1]]

70253-packaging+code.txt (33.9 KB)

Here is where I see an error within your :

MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool: C:/Users//Documents/Unreal Projects//Source//Base_Character.h(10) : Error: In Base_Character: Unknown class specifier 'blueprinteble'
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool: Error: Failed to generate code for  - error code: OtherCompilationError (2)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool: UnrealHeaderTool failed for target '' (platform: Win64, module info: C:\Users\\Documents\Unreal Projects\\Intermediate\Build\Win64\\DebugGame\UnrealHeaderTool.manifest).