Packaging for IOS: fatal error: 'Components\BoxComponent.h' file not found

To preface, I am building a C++ base project for IOS on windows with a remote connection to a Mac.

I was packaging the project for the first time(I also tested this a second time with the same results), when packaging failed with errors such as “fatal error: ‘Components\BoxComponent.h’ file not found”, This same error occurs with other components too following the format of “fatal error: ‘*’ file not found”

The error appears for only the C++ scripts that I’ve written for a total of around 20 times, the game was and is working completely fine in the editor and when I package it for windows, I tested packaging for windows after getting this error, but for some reason packaging it to IOS gives me the error.

Some things to note, UE4 is not installed on the Mac, I am building remotely. I switched from using Visual Studio 2017 to 2019. In the log before all the red errors, this warning appears:

UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):     LogInit: Warning: Hard Max File Limit Too Small: 32768, should be RLIM_INFINITY, UE4 may be unstable.
PackagingResults: Warning: Hard Max File Limit Too Small: 32768, should be RLIM_INFINITY, UE4 may be unstable.

After all the fatal errors, packaging then ends with an Unknown Error. Any help is greatly appreciated as my game is due to launch in less than a week.