Packaging fails in 4.4.0 on MAC OS

At me this error appeared about up-dating on 4.3 and proceeds on 4.4.0. Whether it is possible to solve this problem somehow. My OS 10.9.4 version Xcode 5.1.1 version.I will be very grateful for any help or information (it is bug of the engine or I have something not so). Thanks in advance for the response ! ! ! Here log photo

Save issue for me in 4.4. Was able to test and play on 4.3 Mac, error happens for me now in 4.4 on PC after following the iOS quick start documentation just released.

Log file when attempting to Launch onto iPhone 5 with 7.1.2 installed. It fails almost immediately so it seems like it’s a tool or file access issue rather than a problem with my project. Any help would be appreciated.

Found a fix for my issue, maybe the same will help you.

Thank you for providing a fix for the issue Gooner44 until we get it sorted out on our end.

Ivanov,

Has this fix helped resolve your issue for packaging on OS?

Hey Ivanov,

Have you seen any success with the current workaround provided by Gooner44?

Also, Is your project a code based project or a blueprint based project?

Thanks!

Good afternoon Sean Gribbin . To a regret it doesn’t help me!!! I tried everything as there it is written. But I can something not so I do here a photo.

13161-снимок+экрана+2014-08-19+в+19.51.25.png

Hey Ivanov,

By looking into the build failed log, It seems that an error is begin thrown when Packing is reaching the Provisioning step. Have you gone to the iOS provisioning page to set up your profile as a developer?

You can find all of that info here: https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Platforms/iOS/QuickStart/index.html

You can select the Mac OS at the top of that page to help.

If you have done this already, it is possible that it may be setup incorrectly. you may want to double check to see if that could be causing the build to fail.

Let me know if this helps solve your issue. Thanks!

I checked everything, is similar that at me everything is correct. In assembly 4.2 and 4.1 уменя everything works and is set on phone, the problem begins with assembly 4.3

Here a photo from dough on assembly 4.2.1

13182-снимок+экрана+2014-08-19+в+21.23.16.png

13183-снимок+экрана+2014-08-19+в+21.29.26.png

I will try to recreate again the certificate for the project on version 4.4 and I will tell you it helped or not! ! ! Thank you for the response!

Good afternoon Sean Gribbin. I made everything step by step as in the description according to the link which you prompted to me, but thus package all the same not the successful! ! ! I any more don’t know in what there can be a reason! If you have any decision prompt or it is necessary to wait the following assemblies of the engine! Thanks in advance for the response! ! ! Here log launch and package photo

Good afternoon Sean Gribbin. I made everything step by step as in the description according to the link which you prompted to me, but thus package all the same not the successful! ! ! I any more don’t know in what there can be a reason! If you have any decision prompt or it is necessary to wait the following assemblies of the engine! Thanks in advance for the response! ! ! Here log launch and package photo

13301-снимок+экрана+2014-08-20+в+22.41.28.png

Hey Ivanov,

Sorry about the lack of a response. I have reached out to a fellow developer and am currently awaiting their response for your issue. As soon as I get the email back, I will be sure to update you.

Thanks and have a great day!

Good afternoon Sean Gribbin. Excuse for persistence! You considered my problem? I would like to know it at me a problem or it is bug? Thanks in advance for the response!