Packaging Failed

I ask for help. I have the problem that I can no longer package my game. I have tried so many things but nothing helps maybe you have an idea thanks in advance.

Link : link text

I have disabled the GLTF importer and restarted the engine but it is still the same error

Yes, it’s really annoying, the problem is caused by GLTFImporter . If you disable the plugin, the problem will go away.

If you need the plugin for runtime, then you need to get a copy of Visual Studio and compile the project. Even though you have no C++ code, you need VS to make the target.cs

PS: It’s not GLTFImporter’s fault, it’s any plugin.

after i did this the engine will not open and i get this error code.

when i want to open the project i get the message “The Following modules are missing or built in a different engine Version” i click on yes and get this message : FateChapter2 could not be compiled. Try rebuilding from source manually

Running C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_4.21/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe -projectfiles -project=“C:/Users/irisn/Documents/Unreal Projects/FateChapter2/FateChapter2.uproject” -game -rocket -progress -log=“C:\Users\irisn\Documents\Unreal Projects\FateChapter2/Saved/Logs/UnrealVersionSelector-2021.08.13-00.30.11.log”
Discovering modules, targets and source code for project…
While compiling C:\Users\irisn\Documents\Unreal Projects\FateChapter2\Intermediate\Build\BuildRules\FateChapter2ModuleRules.dll:
c:\Users\irisn\Documents\Unreal Projects\FateChapter2\Intermediate\Source\FateChapter2.Build.cs(3,14) : error CS0101: Der Namespace ‘’ enth?lt bereits eine Definition f?r ‘FateChapter2’.
c:\Users\irisn\Documents\Unreal Projects\FateChapter2\Intermediate\Source\FateChapter2.Target.cs(3,14) : error CS0101: Der Namespace ‘’ enth?lt bereits eine Definition f?r ‘FateChapter2Target’.
ERROR: UnrealBuildTool Exception: Unable to compile source files.

Are you actually using the import in the project? Then you do need to keep it enabled, of course… and use VS to compile the target.cs.