Packaging failed

These logs are not showing a problem with a plugin, but go back to the initial “gameAgnostic” error that you solved initially that then revealed the next bug with the “AdvancedSessions” plug in. Please resolve this as you did before and see if you have a problem with the “Webbrowser” plugin.

Of course, there may be other errors that need to be corrected… you have to knock them out one at a time.

I put “IMPLEMENT_PRIMARY_GAME_MODULE(FDefaultGameModuleImpl, , “”);” into the .cpp files of the plugin before. That “solved” the “unresolved error”. I will ask the creators of the plugin if they know these errors. Maybe they said that I couldnt set a primary game module into their plugin. I dont know ^^

I wrote to the creator and he said, that I dont get my previous error because the packaging failed before the other error appears.

Now I rebuild my game completely new… a lot of work, but I should be easier with “migrate”. I test my game to package everytime. I hope I know then what the problem is.

We typically do not offer individual support but I’m interested in why we’ve run into this “loop.” If you want, you can send a link to your zipped project to me on our . However, I may not be able to get to it right away.

Ah sry. Ich didnt read you comment. I dont know why.
If you are still interested in this error I can send you this project.

For people reading this in the future:
I build up a new project and migrated all my stuff into a new project and the error doesnt appear. I think the problem was that I created a game project without c++ and added c++ later. I think that was a problem for UE4.
My new project has c++ from the beginning.