Packaging failed

I’m using the binary version of 4.7.0 on Windows 7 x64.

Packaging for Windows x64 is failing. Might be related to this issue (I have to recompile my function libraries and a BP every time I restart the editor). But, it also might not be related, as the output log didn’t produce much useful information.

I can PM a download link for my project to staff if necessary. Logs and dump attached.

Edit: seems to be the same problem as this, and it does seem to be related to thread I linked above; the BP that I have to reload every time I restart the editor is referenced by the struct mentioned in the logs, and I am unable to save that struct.

Ultimately, I had to remake the struct in c++. Until this point, my project had been content-only. It was a good run, but it looks like there are just too many crushing problems with Blueprint to make complex content-only games viable.