I am trying to deploy a game on android platform. After clicking the Launch → Android Support, I’m getting below screen.
I’ve already installed Android SDK and Codeworks for Android 1R4.
Afer clicking File → Package Project → Android → All, I’m getting packaging failed error. The Output.log file has been attachedlink text. Can you please look into the problem and get back with solution?
Hi Rohit Joshi,
We need some more information in order to resolve this issue:
- Are you on a Mac or PC?
- Is this a C++ or all Blueprints project?
- Are you able to package a blank Third Person Blueprint or C++ Template Project for Android (If not, post the Output log for one of these; Blueprints preferably unless your project is C++).
- Post a screenshot of your SDK settings: Project Settings>Platforms>Android SDK
Please find the details below.
I am using PC
It is a Blueprint project
3.I am not able to package a blank third person blueprint. Hereby attaching the Output log file. [link text]
- Please find the screenshot of SDK Settings
Make sure all link all paths:
From the errors from both logs:
- Stacktrace: at
- Program.NoThrow: ERROR: Exception performing nothrow action “Kill All Processes”: Exception in AutomationUtils.Automation: Trying to access IsBuildMachine property before it was initialized.
- ERROR: AutomationTool terminated with exception: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path ‘C:\Program Files\Unreal Engine 4.11\Engine\Saved\UnrealBuildTool’ is denied.
*Make sure you do not have any Anti-Virus preventing Unreal from accessing this path.
Lastly, try packaging Third Person Blueprint Game (for Android) to desktop.
I did step mentioned in the screenshot and I tried disabling both antivirus and
I don’t have that directory mentioned in the error. I have only upto Engine directory. I don’t have Saved\UnrealBuildTool
Please find the latest Output.log file link text
You should have those directories. Please try uninstalling and reinstalling UE4.11 -Make sure to back up your project folder. Also, as highlighted in the image above, make sure to link the NDK and ANT directories.
Hi Rohit Joshi,
Since we have not heard back from you in a while, we are marking this post “resolved” for tracking purposes. However, if your project still fails to package for Android, please respond and verify that you have linked the NDK and ANT as described and illustrated above and we will continue to investigate.