Packaging failed: visual studio error

hi, i was packaging my project (full blueprint). it was successful but i decided to reduce the package size by tips in documentation and the error happened. after 10 seconds of start of packaging error says :

319565-img-20201021-231850.png

i restored all the settings to their last values but the error remains. i have no visual studio installed and verified unreal from epic launcher last our, and also i reinstalled c++ runtimes in my computer.
the target platform is windows 64 and the error never happened for me till now.
any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

It’s because you’re using the OpenXR plugin. Run time plugins need VS installed to build the target.cs.

You can get rid of the problem by disabling the plugin. If you need it, then you also need VS ( it’s free ).

no dude i turned it off and nothing changed, actually openXR plugin was enabled in first package.

Then I don’t know, but I’ll keep my eye on this as I’ve had the same problem.

thanks dude

Are you sure? It does say the plugin is enabled…

no it doesn’t said itself, it was enabled in engine>binaries>thirdparty folder but don’t worry i fixed it next hour and the package is ready. i tried to comment you the result but the answerhub login was reallllly bothering and i disappointed at the moment. so i saved everything and i’m gonna commenting to you the whole saved description. haha

finally, the problem found . thanks to you clockworkocean i fixed it. so i searched whole answerhub a lot and i found a question that you advised in comments. the idea was creating another project and comparing plugins. so i did it and nothing changed (because you said turn off openXR). then i compared all manipulated project settings and the problem was full rebuild checkbox. it was enabled and i disabled it a few times before but the openXR was enabled at that time. so turning both off solves the issue. (plugins>openXR) And (project settings>packaging>full rebuild)