Hi, so here I am again (Editor build from sources - Packaging does not yield game Binaries);
since I was told that the packaging problem was a known bug of the 4.0.x editor (see Why does packaging produce UE4Game.exe instead of gamename.exe?) I tried the “master” (4.1) branch.
But now, with a Blank project without any asset I do get a black screen only.
And with starter assets, I do get error during the cooking/packaging process.
Edit: I was wrong, see my answer above about DefaultMap
- Windows 7 SP1 - 64bits - 8GB RAM
- Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 @2.40GHz
- workspace on the system 220GB SSD
- Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop - Version 12.0.30110.00 Update 1
- GitHub source 4.0 branch - SHA 2092a941 by TimSweeney, 25/03/2014 15:47
- Required_1of2.zip + Required_2of2.zip
- GenerateProjectFiles.bat → UE4.sln → VS2013.1 - Development - Win64