Hi guys, I’m having issues packaging my project. I posted it on Answerhub some days ago, but no answer so far. I know sometimes this can take a while, but I thought it would be a good idea to post it here as well.
- Here are some things I tried and some info:
- Using UE4 4.9.2, Windows 7 x64 machine.
- Tried packaging for both 32 and 64 bit. Both fail.
- Tried migrating my entire content folder into a new project - still fails.
- Switched from ‘Development Editor’ to ‘Development’ as suggested on other threads here on answerhub.
- Also tried switching to ‘Shipment’. Still failing to package.
- Tested other projects. Other projects are packaging.
Here’s my latest log from when I tried to package for Windows 64-bit. Can someone take a look at it and maybe point me in the right direction? I’ve run out of ideas and google is not helping me.
Here’s the link to my question on answerhub: