Packaging errors (Gradle, 5.3 update etc, Gameplaytags that dont exist, "Gptags")

Hey There,

I apologize if this is in the wrong area.

Im getting an error for “gp tags” When I package Ive never seen.

Not entirely certain what it is or where to kill it?

I have a few other errors but I think I know what that is.
Although they are equally linked to gameplay tags? Im not using gameplay tags so Im not entirely certain.

I think its failing as this line ‘/Game/Widgets/DataTables/Working/Gptags’ Doesnt exist. Or shouldnt. So I assume its a leftover reference from somewhere.

Any help would be fantasmo. thanks everyone.

I used a “Fix up redirectors”

And figured out the red error was due to one of my get data table nodes wasnt updated from when I adjusted it. Fixed that.

But now I get this…

Whats more fun than an error is an error without any infomation lol.

OK a bit more delving. I’m pretty sure the bulk of the warnings are from a plugin I no longer have. The references are still in existence, but I just can’t track down where from, I’m no longer really concerned with them But would be interesting to figure it out for the future.

The larger issue is the package errors out with this error.

I’m assuming atm this is one of the additionals needed to package for android. So something in the background doesn’t like it.

This is my current fight.

edit.

Seems to be what Im hunting for. Its essentially the swap from 5.2 to 5.3 changed some things and I hadnt updated yet. Ill test now

with the assistance of this link

and the solution topic. I finally packaged.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.