packaging error

i tried to packaged my game for android and I saw this error:

and I guess this is why I see the error:A package store manifest is required when staging to IoStore. Expected to find \Users\AsuS\Desktop\weroad\Saved\Cooked\Android_Multi\weroad\Metadata\packagestore.manifest. Ensure that cooking was successful.
do you know how should i fix it?

The error message you’re seeing suggests there was a problem during the packaging process of your game for Android, specifically related to the cooking stage. The issue points to a file packagestore.manifest that could not be located or was not generated correctly.

1. Verify Cooking Success

Ensure that all assets are successfully cooked before packaging. A failed cooking process can lead to missing files like the packagestore.manifest. You can try to cook your project manually through the editor by using the ‘Cook Content for Windows’ or ‘Cook Content for Android’ option under the ‘File’ menu depending on your platform.

2. Check File Permissions and Path

Ensure that the file path is accessible and that your user account has the necessary permissions to read/write in the specified directories. Sometimes, issues can arise if Unreal Engine doesn’t have sufficient permissions to access certain folders.

3. Clear Intermediate and Saved Folders

Try clearing the Intermediate, Saved, and possibly the Binaries folders in your project directory. These folders can sometimes hold corrupted data or outdated files that interfere with the build process:

• Close Unreal Editor.
  • Navigate to your project folder.
  • Delete the Intermediate, Saved, and Binaries folders.
  • Reopen Unreal Editor and the project.

4. Rebuild the Project

After cleaning up the folders, try to rebuild your project from the editor. This can help regenerate necessary files and clean up any inconsistencies in the build process.

5. Check Unreal Engine Logs

Examine the output logs in detail to identify any other potential errors or warnings that occur before this error. These logs might provide more context on what exactly is failing during the cooking or packaging process.

6. Update Unreal Engine and Plugins

Ensure that your Unreal Engine and all used plugins are up to date. Sometimes, packaging errors are due to bugs that are fixed in later versions of the engine or plugins.

Hope this helps.

Your config file has a double extension. (.ini.ini)

The correct filename for this config file is DefaultEditor.ini.
Try renaming it.

isnt correct?.its in my project file, i checked and its defaulteditor.ini

Try to follow these instructions:

I can’t see the rest of it, but looks like it is giving a possible solution

sorry but i cant see the rest of your solution its: config/de???
and the rest of this file is just my keystore file