Packaging error when building for Win64

Hello all,

I’m currently developing an application for the Pico-Vr. The mobile build for the headset works without errors, (have not been able to check it on the device though) When packaging for Win64 it gives an error.

I am using PicoXR and VictoryBP4.27 as third party plugins. The project itself is only BP.
I think the error is visible in the Text below, however that seems to be inside a C++ file.

HotReload.IsLiveCodingSessionActive: Checking for live coding mutex: Global\LiveCoding_D++UnrealProjects+UMC_heart_Desktop+UMC_heart+Binaries+Win64+UMC_Heart-Win64-Shipping.exe
ActionGraph.IsActionOutdated: UMC_Heart-Win64-Shipping.exe: Produced item "UMC_Heart-Win64-Shipping.pdb" doesn't exist.
ActionGraph.IsActionOutdated: UMC_Heart-Win64-Shipping.target: Prerequisite UMC_Heart-Win64-Shipping.exe is produced by outdated action.
ActionGraph.IsActionOutdated: Module.PicoXRDPHMD.cpp: Produced item "Module.PicoXRDPHMD.cpp.obj" doesn't exist.
ActionGraph.IsActionOutdated: Module.PicoXRDPHMD.cpp: Produced item "Module.PicoXRDPHMD.cpp.txt" doesn't exist.
BuildMode.Build: Building UMC_Heart...
BuildMode.OutputToolchainInfo: Using Visual Studio 2019 14.29.30136 toolchain (C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.29.30133) and Windows 10.0.19041.0 SDK (X:\VSoftware\Epic Games\UE_4.19).
ParallelExecutor.ExecuteActions: Building 3 actions with 4 processes...
ParallelExecutor.ExecuteActions:   [1/3] Module.PicoXRDPHMD.cpp
ParallelExecutor.ExecuteActions:   D:/UnrealProjects/UMC_heart_Desktop/UMC_heart/Plugins/PicoXR/Source/PicoXRDP/PicoXRDPHMD/Private/PXR_DPHMD.cpp(751): error C2027: use of undefined type 'ULevelEditorPlaySettings'
ParallelExecutor.ExecuteActions:   X:\VSoftware\Epic Games\UE_4.27\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Classes\Engine/GameInstance.h(31): note: see declaration of 'ULevelEditorPlaySettings'
ParallelExecutor.ExecuteActions:   D:/UnrealProjects/UMC_heart_Desktop/UMC_heart/Plugins/PicoXR/Source/PicoXRDP/PicoXRDPHMD/Private/PXR_DPHMD.cpp(752): error C2027: use of undefined type 'ULevelEditorPlaySettings'
ParallelExecutor.ExecuteActions:   X:\VSoftware\Epic Games\UE_4.27\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Classes\Engine/GameInstance.h(31): note: see declaration of 'ULevelEditorPlaySettings'
UnrealBuildTool.Main: CompilationResultException: Error: OtherCompilationError
UnrealBuildTool.Main:    at UnrealBuildTool.ActionGraph.ExecuteActions(BuildConfiguration BuildConfiguration, List`1 ActionsToExecute) in D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\System\ActionGraph.cs:line 230
UnrealBuildTool.Main:    at UnrealBuildTool.BuildMode.Build(TargetMakefile[] Makefiles, List`1 TargetDescriptors, BuildConfiguration BuildConfiguration, ISourceFileWorkingSet WorkingSet, BuildOptions Options, FileReference WriteOutdatedActionsFile) in D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\Modes\BuildMode.cs:line 485
UnrealBuildTool.Main:    at UnrealBuildTool.BuildMode.Execute(CommandLineArguments Arguments) in D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\Modes\BuildMode.cs:line 226
UnrealBuildTool.Main:    at UnrealBuildTool.UnrealBuildTool.Main(String[] ArgumentsArray) in D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\UnrealBuildTool.cs:line 557
Timeline.Print: Timeline:
Timeline.Print: 

Much appreciated for your time and attention, let me know if you need more code to look at.

there is a project setting to make the build pkg plugin contents too.

also, occasionally errors can be fixed by deleting your intermediate folder

Hey, thanks for the answer! I have looked into it but have not been able to find a setting to start packaging Plugins with the project, could you point me towards it? I have also tried more builds ranging from containing no Plugins to having the plugins installed and containing some elements from them. They all worked, so it might be something more to do with the contents of the project also.