Packaging error UE 4.12.5 - AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)

The project can’t be packaged for Windows 64-bit (and 32-bit too). It can be cooked in editor by “Cook content for Windows” command. I can package another projects. My colleague can package this project as well.
Project was based on Content Example - Physics map (with deleted another content).

I tried:

• Change Build Configuration from Development to Shipping.
  • Turn off Include Crash Reporter option in Project Setting. (because output log suggested it can be connected, however, another similar error occured)
  • Change Global Default Server Game Mode from None to my map.
  • Reinstall Unreal Launcher, UE 4.12.5, Microsoft Visual Studio 2015, Recheckout entire project

Ending lines of output log are:

MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): w AutomationTool.BuildCommand.Execute()
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): w AutomationTool.Automation.Execute(List1 CommandsToExecute, CaselessDictionary1 Commands)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): w AutomationTool.Automation.Process(String[] CommandLine)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): w AutomationTool.Program.MainProc(Object Param)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): w AutomationTool.InternalUtils.RunSingleInstance(Func`2 Main, Object Param)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): w AutomationTool.Program.Main()
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Program.Main: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Domain_ProcessExit
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): copying UAT log files…
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults:Error: Error Unknown Error

Repeating lines (before failing are):

MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): InternalUtils.SafeCopyFile: WARNING: SafeCopyFile Exception was Exception in mscorlib: Nie można odnaleźć pliku ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.12\Engine\Binaries\Win64\CrashReportClient.pdb’.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Stacktrace: w System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 error
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Code, String maybeFullPath)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): w System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): w AutomationTool.InternalUtils.SafeCopyFile(String SourceName, String TargetName, Boolean bQuiet, Boolean bFilterSpecialLinesFromIniFiles)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): InternalUtils.SafeCopyFile: WARNING: Failed to copy C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.12\Engine\Binaries\Win64\CrashReportClient.pdb to C:\Users\user\Documents\Unreal Projects\Duelists\Duelists Project\Saved\StagedBuilds\WindowsNoEditor\Engine\Binaries\Win64\CrashReportClient.pdb, deleting, waiting 10s and retrying.

I attach copied text from output log link text

Please help.

It looks like it’s failing to copy C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.12\Engine\Binaries\Win64\CrashReportClient.pdb to your staged build. Check that this file exists, and that it is readable by the user running the packing process.

Either way, I’d recommend you verify your install - you can do this by clicking on the down arrow next to the ‘Launch’ button in the Epic Launcher. Then select ‘Verify’. This should fix any missing or corrupt files in your installation.

It has worked after I had verified. Thank you for you reply Chris!

Since installing 4.16.2 this error is preventing packaging, I wasn’t getting this error before, and packaging was working fine with all other packaged projects. I did some Google Searching and it said it has to do with Visual Studio. But if it was working fine before then it looks like when Unreal Engine got updated it removed something that Visual Studio needed. I’m completely reinstalling Visual Studio now. Verifying the Engine doesn’t work because the update worked just like they wanted it to. But they didn’t bother checking to see if it would break Visual Studio before they released it.

With similar problem, I was also helped by the function “Generate Visual Studio project files”. I hope this helps someone, too!