Packaging error due to Unknown Structure ?

Hey !
I’ve been trying to package my game but unfortunately an error has been coming up :
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): LogInit: Display: LogProperty: Error: FStructProperty::Serialize Loading: Property ‘StructProperty /Game/Inventory/Items/BP_TestActor.BP_TestActor_C:LookAt:CallFunc_GetDataTableRowFromName_OutRow’. Unknown structure.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): LogInit: Display: LogProperty: Error: FStructProperty::Serialize Loading: Property ‘StructProperty /Game/Inventory/UI/WBP_DragPreview.WBP_DragPreview_C:ExecuteUbergraph_WBP_DragPreview:CallFunc_GetDataTableRowFromName_OutRow’. Unknown structure.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): LogInit: Display: LogProperty: Error: FStructProperty::Serialize Loading: Property ‘StructProperty /Game/Inventory/UI/WBP_InventorySlot.WBP_InventorySlot_C:ExecuteUbergraph_WBP_InventorySlot:CallFunc_GetDataTableRowFromName_OutRow’. Unknown structure.

I can’t find a solution to it. Can you help me with that ?

1 Like

Hi, this line should be a hint for you:

/Game/Inventory/Items/BP_TestActor.BP_TestActor_C:LookAt:CallFunc_GetDataTableRowFromName_OutRow’. Unknown structure.

Check LookAt function in BP_TestActor, it should have runtime error. Maybe you deleted or renamed a variable in a struct?

If this actor doesn’t have runtime error, try refreshing all nodes: Go to EditorPreferences and check if you have any key bound to RefreshAllNode. If not, bind something comfortable (I usually use ctrl + R). Then go to test actor and press that key to refresh nodes. It should show the error or fix this error.

5 Likes

Thank you for your answer. I went to the Blueprint and I was able to correct the problem. I needed to compile it again and do the same for two others Blueprints.
Thank you again!
Have a great day !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.