Packaging Binary shipping, BuildTarget: Game

after cooking and the packaging is about to end this shows up:
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): Skip copying file C:\UnrealEngine-5.1\Engine\Binaries\Win64\EpicWebHelper.exe because it doesn’t exist.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): Failed to copy C:\UnrealEngine-5.1\Engine\Binaries\Win64\EpicWebHelper.exe to F:\Users\User\Documents**********(ProjectName)\Saved\StagedBuilds\Windows\Engine\Binaries\Win64\EpicWebHelper.exe, deleting, waiting 10s and retrying.

then it fails… I dont know what the issue with EpicWebHelper.exe, it does not exist in the sourcecode of unreal engine.
from what I have been reading online usually webhelper are malware. but this one seems to be by epic.

Any help would be great.

For posterity’s sake, I ran into the exact problem, and the fix was to just sync to my company’s latest perforce stream. In my case, the executable did exist, and it still complained when I copied it over. EpicWebHelper.exe is built by unreal, so if anyone runs into this in the future,

1. Clean the solution, and rebuild
  2. If it still doesn’t work, sync to your company’s latest working perforce build

In my case I did find the “EpicWebHelper.exe” but it was named EpicWebHelper-Win64-Development.exe I just renamed it to test the cooked build in dev mode.

Probably that no issue would happen in a shipping build