Packaging a Plugin for Mobile (Android / IOS) with 4.26 - some of my trials to get very close - hoping someone can suggest answer to the final hurdle

I created a Blueprint Function Library in C++ as a plugin. Setup my whitelist for “Android”,“IOS” - after getting through the right version of Android studio, all was good with Android when I did the “Package” on the Plugin Window for my Plugin. I started to setup IOS, first step was remote server name kept coming back in the Output Log as not set, so I fixed that by setting it in the BaseEngine.ini - seems to fix it as it did not seem to pick stuff up. So I got the SSH configured correctly and working, then going through Cert/Profiles. I finally am getting remote build routine going. I see all the remote files sending and it’s starting to build, but it returns now an error that a file cannot be found. here is a blurb from my Log that hopefully someone has some suggestions:

Compiling against OS Version 12.0 [minimum allowed at runtime]
UATHelper: Package Plugin Task (Windows):     Parsing headers for UE4Game
UATHelper: Package Plugin Task (Windows):       Running UnrealHeaderTool "C:\GameDev\Unreal\MyPlugins\WazuzuGO\HostProject\HostProject.uproject" "\Users\cdurham\UE4\Builds\CDALIENM15R4\C\GameDev\Unreal\MyPlugins\WazuzuGO\HostProject\Intermediate\Build\IOS\UE4Game\Development\UE4Game.uhtmanifest" -LogCmds="loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error" 
-Unattended -WarningsAsErrors -abslog="\Users\cdurham\UE4\Builds\CDALIENM15R4\C\Users\panth\AppData\Roaming\Unreal_Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.26\UHT-UE4Game-IOS-Development_Remote.txt" -installed
UATHelper: Package Plugin Task (Windows):     Reflection code generated for UE4Game in 2.7929289 seconds
UATHelper: Package Plugin Task (Windows):     Compiling with iPhoneOS SDK 14.5
UATHelper: Package Plugin Task (Windows):     Writing manifest to /Users/cdurham/UE4/Builds/CDALIENM15R4/C/GameDev/Unreal/MyPlugins/WazuzuGO/HostProject/Intermediate/Remote/UE4Game/IOS/Development/Manifest.xml
UATHelper: Package Plugin Task (Windows):     Building UE4Game...
UATHelper: Package Plugin Task (Windows):     Performing 1 actions (16 in parallel)
UATHelper: Package Plugin Task (Windows):     [1/1] UnrealBuildTool.exe UE4Game.target
UATHelper: Package Plugin Task (Windows):     Total time in Local executor: 0.21 seconds
UATHelper: Package Plugin Task (Windows):     Deploying UE4Game IOS Development...
UATHelper: Package Plugin Task (Windows):     1 GameName: UE4Game, ProjectName: HostProject
UATHelper: Package Plugin Task (Windows):     UPL Init: None
UATHelper: Package Plugin Task (Windows):     ERROR: Unhandled exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file "/Users/cdurham/UE4/Builds/CDALIENM15R4/C/Program_Files/Epic_Games/UE_4.26/Engine/Binaries/IOS/UE4Game"

I see the UE4Game.target and other files, but not that exact file