Hello, I’m having the same problem since the latest windows updates I’d say. I have no idea where to look.
Here are the few info I have:
- My NVidia drivers are untouched since
more than a year.
- The same build (= same uproject, same
files, same config) was ok a week
- I’ve closed all the application that
could be guilty (I have alt-tab issue
related to adobe applications for
- The log doesn’t point at anything
- the only thing I can tell:
- The exe starts and creates a process
in the task manager
- Two other processes of the same name
are created also.
- The first one can be killed (it’s
often stucked at 1024 or 2048 MB in
RAM) and the other ones can’t (the
directory can’t be deleted for the
reason the exe file is then locked by
windows because still being used by a
In the meanwhile, thank you for the support you give on this forum. So far it’s the first time I need to post
Please note that I already commented all that on someone else’s question. But the question wasn’t exactly identical, so I prefer to create a different thread.