I finished a client’s Archviz project using 4.19. I managed to packaged the project as a standalone desktop application for Windows 64 and sent to the client who could play it on their PCs.
The client wanted some ammendments to the project, which I completed. In the meantime 4.20 came out and I took the orginial project and opened it in 4.20, made the adjustments.
I tried packaging the project as before in 4.20, it took forever to cook, but eventually finished ( Please find full log attached), but came up with error when I tested it but did play on my laptop.
The problem is when I sent to the client it gave them another error. Please see below error message they received.
It wont play on their PCs.
I think this has something to do with upgrading to 4.20. I tried deleting Saved, Intermediate and Config folders, I’ve tried Fix up Redirectors in Folder.
I;ve tried migrating the project to a new clean project. Same issue every time.
Please can someone help as now this project is overdue.
I have attached the Log.