Download

Package contains EditorOnly data which is not supported by the current build.

Hi guys,

I use FStringAssetReference and StreamableManager to load game assets, everything is OK when I run it in editor. However, when I launch the game. There are many runtime errors when I load assets like this:

LogPlayLevel:Display: Panda: [2014.07.25-09.41.12:222] 0]LogLinker:Warning: Unable to load package (…/…/…/Panda/Content/Resoures/Character/Blademaster_AnimBlueprint.uasset). Package contains EditorOnly data which is not supported by the current build or vice versa.

It happens when the code runs: “Existing->Target = StaticLoadObject(UObject::StaticClass(), NULL, *TargetName.AssetLongPathname);” in StreamableManger.cpp

My environment: Win8.1, VS2013, UE4.3

What’s my mistake?

Thank you!

Regards,

Having the same problem on my dedicated server. Already packaged the data and all that too. :confused:

I recall a question like this previously. I believe the solution was being sure to load the compiled blueprint, suffixed with _C, and not the blueprint source which is not valid at runtime.

An example path: /Game/Assets/Blueprints/BPI_Security_Alarm_Interface.BPI_Security_Alarm_Interface_C

Assuming the game is trying to just load both the Blueprint and BlueprintGeneratedClass, you might need to cook the asset to separate out the BlueprintGeneratedClass somehow. I’m not familiar with how that would work.